Monday, August 17, 2015

Raw Cleanse & Jumping Jacks

Good Morning Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Readers,

I'm thinking about doing a 7 day RAW Cleanse. Thoughts? 

There is no calorie counting;  just eating as much RAW fruits & vegetables as I want a day (but only  uncooked fruits & vegetables.) Starting Monday August 31st and ending September 6th. I know a few people who they're whole lives have been committed to RAW Eating. Not something i'm interested in doing, but I would love to do a cleanse, and this one seems manageable. If anyone has done this as a cleanse, please contact me and let me know how it went. 

The biggest change I've noticed in my appearance is my face. It's a lot more narrow than I even remember it being. I'm starting to see features that I forgot I had. I really want to see my cheek bones! (I remember having nice cheek bones!) Six more pounds and i'll weigh what I weighed when my husband and I got married.  (WOW!) 

I know weight isn't necessarily the goal in this Journey, health is; but I do feel motivated by dropping numbers. To be honest to everyone and myself I would truly like to lose 35 more pounds. I do realize muscle weigh's more than fat and the numbers may eventually start going back up once I've gotten rid of a lot of fat and start building muscles. So, I do understand that the number on the scale isn't a true refection of fitness. 

Math is not my strong suit but my dance friend Mary-Ann has inspired me to do jumping jacks! 

One Jumping Jack = 1/2 a calorie 
So if I can do 1 000 Jumping Jacks a day = 500 calories burned a day. 
500 calories a day x 7 days =  3500 calories (I'll burn extra a week) 
3500 calories = -1lbs

This math makes a lot of sense. Hopefully this will happen. Starting today!! Thanks Mary-Ann. Does anyone else want to try this theory with me? Join the club - all the cool kids are doing it. 

Literally Dancing my Buns off,

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday August 12)
Total Loss: -30 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -65 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -35 lbs to go*

Inches Loss:  
Bust: -6 inches
Waist: -5 inches
Hips: -7 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -18 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -9 inches to go*


No comments:

Post a Comment