Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Motivated & Inspired

Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Friends,

It's TUESDAY People! Don't forget to be Awesome today. Someone said a beautiful quote to me yesterday and I thought i'd share; "Leaders don't force people to follow, they just invite them on a journey." I thought that was such an amazing compliment and quote! LOVING THAT & USING IT!!!! 

My next weigh in is tomorrow morning, and for some reason i'm really nervous about it. I don't feel as though I lost any weight at all this week. (You know how you can just feel it!) I don't this week. (so everyone cross your fingers that I've lost something!) Shout out to my friend Kate, who just started using my fitness pal and has broke her plateau!! (Loving her!) Every time we chat, I feel like we re-motivate each other! YES LADY! 

Meals today by time: 
8am Green Tea Slushy
930am Pear
11am Salt & Vinegar Boom Chicka Pop Popcorn
1pm 7 Super Food Salad with Goats Cheese & Sparkling Water
3pm Granny Smith Apple
530pm Red Curry Beef Stirfry with Rice (I need a little carbs today)
* Did Hill Sprints with Carrigan Today at Lunch*

Literally Dancing my Buns off,

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday August 12)
Total Loss: -30 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -65 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -35 lbs to go*

Inches Loss:  
Bust: -6 inches
Waist: -5 inches
Hips: -7 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -18 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -9 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment