Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday

Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Friends,

I've done it ladies & gentlemen! I've lost 1.5 lbs this week! I'm the happiest little human. I was so happy when I got on the scale this morning. I've now reached the smallest weight I have been in 5 years! GOALS! Total loss of 32.5 lbs in 12 weeks! I have a secret goal of 40 lbs by October 3, I'm hoping the raw cleanse next week will shred some major pounds for that goal.  That would be 7.5 lbs to lose in 5 weeks! I think that is completely do-able, manageable, and happening!

Here is the Week One Picture & the Week Twelve Picture: 








I've been Instagram obsessed with a group called girlyexercises look them up! It's different people posting mini workouts that take 15-30 minutes that mostly work your bum, legs, abs and arms. I'm going to try a bunch of them next week! 


Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday August 26)
Total Loss: -32.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -27.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -6 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -9 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -21 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -10 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment