Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Thank you - See you Soon

Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Buddies,

I'm thrilled to have such great motivators! Please keep the comments, stories, questions, inspirations coming - it honestly is a huge motivation and one of the reasons I made this Journey so pubic is to be accountable. I felt as though I was loosing my edge, my push for health, but reading all the comments last night made me want it again. I did 40 minutes of cardio at lunch (elliptical & treadmill) and felt very satisfied with the exercise I did  for the day, but you guys re-motivated me last night, and I did Zumba for 30 minutes (at home). THANK YOU! 

I'm going on vacation Wednesday - Tuesday of next week I will not have access to my computer, therefore no blog posts for a whole week!!! I'll do a big one next Wednesday with all my trial and tribulations while on vacation. As well as weigh in and pictures. 

March 2015 - July 2015 (I see it in my face) 
I won't be gyming it during my vacation, but I will be running every day and possibly a walk! So hopefully the cardio will help balance the food I'm going to eat. 

Exercise Schedule this Week: 
Monday: Cardio @lunch  Zumba @Evening
Tuesday: ABS/Zumba @Evening
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: Run 2km
Friday: Run 3km /ABS
Saturday: Run 3km 
Sunday: OFF 
Monday: Zumba/ABS
Tuesday: Run 3km & Zumba 

Literally Dancing my Buns off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2 lbs (Last weigh in Monday July 27)
Total Loss: -26 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -24 lbs to go*

Inches Loss:  
Bust: -5 inches
Waist: -4.5 inches
Hips: -6 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -14.5 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -12.5 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment