Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Inches Count

Hello Cheeseburger Lovers,

I'm So pumped for my next incentive! Only 2 more pounds till I can get my hair done! (thank goodness, you are starting to see my grey's!) Any Suggestions on where I should go? I just want it dyed. (A light brown. As I'm growing my hair.) 

Incentive List: 
5lbs: New Sneakers
0lbs: Fun Work out top
15lbs:  LuLu Lemon Pants
20lbs: Hair done
25lbs: Jeans 
30lbs: Dress (for Ruth's Wedding-October 3rd) (Secret Goal 15 more pounds by October)
35lbs: All new Bras/Underwear
40lbs: Bathing Suit
45lbs: Trip to Mexico
50lbs: Tattoo
60lbs: New Wardrobe  

I changed up my incentives a little. I'm planning on getting a larger tattoo then originally anticipated, so I thought I should make it a harder target. (Closer to my target weight, I'll post pictures) I also, took out Food Processor  (Let's be real, I can buy that without an incentive.) I added a Dress for one of my good friends weddings! (Something gorgeous, that makes you feel good!) Loving both of these. (Obviously, not in white though) 








































I also thought i'd chat today about my measurement goals along with my weight goals. I have lost a total of 11 inches! Mostly off my hips (5 inches)

My Inches before I started this Journey 45-39-49

My Inches currently: 42-36-44

My goal is to get them to, 38-28-40 (which I don't feel is too unreasonable, the waist is going to be the hardest) Hips seem to be the easiest so far! 

Total Inches at the end of this Journey will hopefully be: 7 off my Bust, 11 off my Waist & 9 off my Hips! With a GRAND TOTAL LOSS OF: 27 INCHES!


Dancing My Buns off 4 Cheeseburgers,

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.3 lbs (Last weigh in Monday July 6)
Total Loss: -18 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -32lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -3 inches
Waist: -3 inches
Hips: -5 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -11 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -16 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment