Friday, July 24, 2015

November 1st?


Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

Gosh, I've switched up a lot of my work outs this week trying to trick my body. ha ha ha I think i'm so sneaky. I'm hoping to lose 2lbs this week. If I continue to lose 2lbs a week (with a few lesser loss weeks) i'll reach my goal by November 1st. WOW that really puts things in perspective. 

I had my blood pressure taken the other day, I was so happy with it. It was 102/68. I was doing a happy dance!

Can't wait to weigh in on Monday, Cross your fingers for me that i've lost 2lbs. I'll post pictures! Have a wonderful week end Cheeseburger lovers. 


Literally Dancing my Buns off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2.6 lbs (Last weigh in Monday July 20)
Total Loss: -24 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -26 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -5 inches
Waist: -4.5 inches
Hips: -6 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -14.5 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -12.5 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment