Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Weigh In & Happy Dance!

Hello Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Lovers,

HAPPY DANCE Everyone!!!!! I've lost another 2.2 lbs! TOTAL Weight Loss (so far) : 21 lbs in 7 weeks! An average of: 3lbs per week. (Hair done incentive - CHECK! July 25 will post pictures) I'm so in love with these pictures! I'm feeling so great, and am finally starting to see the difference myself. 

WEEK ONE & WEEK SEVEN! (I thought I would wear the same outfit today, to really see the difference!) 




Incentive List: 
5lbs: New Sneakers
0lbs: Fun Work out top
15lbs:  LuLu Lemon Pants
20lbs: Hair done  (July 25, will post pictures) 
25lbs: Jeans 
30lbs: Dress (for Ruth's Wedding-October 3rd) (Secret Goal 15 more pounds by October)
35lbs: All new Bras/Underwear
40lbs: Bathing Suit
45lbs: Trip to Mexico
50lbs: Tattoo
60lbs: New Wardrobe  

I can't believe only three and half more pounds and i'll be at my half way point in this Health Journey. I have come to the realization, that it's not just a goal and a plan. It's a lifestyle, I've heard people say this before and I've sort of rolled my eyes at them. But now that i'm in the thick of things I truly believe they were right! I'm honestly, inspired to do this for life! (not lose weight, but to be healthy) I've started this Journey thinking I just need to be a certain size. But now I feel as though I just need to live the best life I can. (I'm getting really serious and corny - SORRY) 

Literally Dancing My Buns off 4 Cheeseburgers,

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2.2 lbs (Last weigh in Monday July 13)
Total Loss: -21.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -28.5lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -4 inches
Waist: -3 inches
Hips: -6 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -13 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -14 inches to go*







No comments:

Post a Comment