Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Monday & Sally Song

Hello Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Lovers,

I've been taking this circuit class on Fridays. I've been totally inspired by the song our trainer Rick uses. You should all try it. I'm going to do it pretty much every night!!! Do squats when they sing bring sally up you stand up and when they sing bring sally down you squat!!! (sometimes you have to stay there for a while!) My legs were shaking by the end of it. -Getting Jacked & Loving it! 



So happy to announce, for my MONDAY WEIGH in, I've lost 1.3 lbs!!! For a total loss of 18lbs! But what i'm super proud of is... I lost a whole inch off my hips this week!! (YES Squats!) If anyone has any suggestions to get my waist inches moving faster i'm all ears. 

    



I'm missing my Monday Night Zumba Class so Badly! (EMILY, are you sure you don't want to teach one this summer?) I've put together a few zumba compilations off You tube that i'm going to do at home tonight, Join me around 7:45/8pm everyone do it at home, we'll sweat it out together even though we are all hanging out at home. 






Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.3 lbs (Last weigh in Monday July 6)
Total Loss: -18 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -32lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -3 inches
Waist: -2.5 inches
Hips: -5 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -10.5 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment