Friday, July 10, 2015

Hair there & Everywhere

Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Friends,

So pumped just booked my 20lbs loss intensive! (I haven't officially weighed in yet, but I feel it in my bones that I've lost 2 more pounds!) So i'm getting my hair done! My appointment is a Bowtique Dartmouth, their colorists are amazing. It's not until July 25th, but I'm all pumped up! I'm doing a caramel sombre, for summer! Lighter is always better in summer! I'm so excited, I haven't had my hair done in a YEAR! That's right party people, a whole YEAR! I'm beyond excited to have it all prettied up! Here is an example of what i'm getting done:

Something really funny happened to me yesterday. I often wear these little nude color flats. They are awesome shoes, because they literally go with everything! I put them on yesterday morning, and they DON'T FIT! They were so big, I walk right out of them. I'm officially just wearing flip flops and sandals for the next few months. Isn't that interesting, who knew you'd lose weight in your feet! 

I just realized 7 more pounds to lose and i'm half way to my goal! Doesn't that sound crazy! Just CRAZY! Thanks for listening/reading my rambles today! Have a wonderful week end. Monday i'll post my weigh in and some pictures!

Dancing My Buns off 4 Cheeseburgers,

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.3 lbs (Last weigh in Monday July 6)
Total Loss: -18 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -32lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -3 inches
Waist: -3 inches
Hips: -5 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -11 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -16 inches to go*


No comments:

Post a Comment