Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Short and Sweet but Worth It

Hello Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Readers,

I don't think I can even compete with yesterday's post. I'm thrilled with the pictures from yesterday. It felt like the Journey so far has been "worth it"! Or as my daughter sings "worse it" We are obsessed with this song, (Me and Penelope) This week I'm teaching dance every night. I'm showing off some of my new learned work out routines. I think i'm killing them a little! 




I work out with my friend Beth every Monday - She knows so much about weight training! We work on our Kim Kardashian Bun's and our Victoria Secret Arms! She surprised me with this little beauty yesterday. She said it was a gift for losing 20lbs. How sweet is she!! Now we have matching ones. TWINSIES! 

Literally Dancing My Buns off 4 Cheeseburgers,

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2.2 lbs (Last weigh in Monday July 13)
Total Loss: -21.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -28.5lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -4 inches
Waist: -3 inches
Hips: -6 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -13 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -14 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment