Thursday, July 16, 2015

Books and Hair

Good Morning Party People,

Today is a good day, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and i'm having a good hair day! (BONUS) I bought new hair product yesterday, and I was trying to decide between two different brands - the deciding factor was: the product was Vegan! (WHAT WHO AM I) I feel as though now that i'm on this healthy journey, it's not only changing my perspectives on food but on everything! It's Crazy. After I bought it, I thought WHOA, two months ago I wouldn't have even noticed something like that little own care about it. Loving this stage of my life, loving the movement and change, loving the results. 

I ordered 3 books today from thriftbooks.com (they are used books that they sell and ship for next to nothing!) All 3 of my books including shipping cost 24$. Here are the books I just ordered, if anyone would like to borrow them when i'm done let me know. 

- What are you hungry for? by Deepak Chopra
- A year to live by Stephen Levine
- The monk who sold his ferrari by Robin Sharma

I'll do a little review of each book once I finish them! Can't wait till they get here! 

Literally Dancing My Buns off 4 Cheeseburgers,

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2.2 lbs (Last weigh in Monday July 13)
Total Loss: -21.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -28.5lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -4 inches
Waist: -3 inches
Hips: -6 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -13 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -14 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment