Monday, July 27, 2015

Today is Monday



Happy Monday Cheeseburger Lovers,

I got my hair done over the week end, for my 20 lbs incentive! It's not exactly what I wanted, but everyone seems to love it. I had someone comment "I looked more Irish" (what does that even mean?) 

I'm so happy to announce, I've lost yet another 2 lbs.  2.2 lbs to be exact! For the win people! I'm really starting to feel and see the change. My face has features (not just round) and my legs have a shape again. And don't even get me going on how I now have ankles!  

The newest challenge will be my vacation, I'm going to New Brunswick for 5 days this coming week. The goal isn't to loss weight, but to just not to gain any! (this will  be the biggest challenge to date!)  

Photos of Week 1 of this Journey and This week (Week 9): (Look at my shirt in the second picture, where it now hangs; it could be a dress)



Literally Dancing my Buns off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2 lbs (Last weigh in Monday July 27)
Total Loss: -26 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -24 lbs to go*

Inches Loss:  (Didn't lose any inches this week) 
Bust: -5 inches
Waist: -4.5 inches
Hips: -6 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -14.5 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -12.5 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment