Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Funday & Social Media (Lots of Pictures)

Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Friends,

Good Morning Party People, I'm so happy to say I've lost 2.6 lbs this week! The happiest day! I never thought Monday Mornings would be my favorite day of the week. I've lost a total of 24 lbs and 14.5 inches! I'm almost to my halfway goal! 

Here are a few pictures, the first two are comparison pictures of week 1 and going into week 8. The following pictures are a face comparison for weeks 1, 3, 5, 8! (look at my glasses on my face in the picture, and in the last picture!) Almost half way to my GOALS!!! 

These clothes are not a good comparison, i'll try and wear the same outfit as the first week next Monday! 






My incentive program! I've booked some appointments with real dates, to keep me motivated to get there. This incentive program would give me an average loss of 1-1.5 lbs a week for each goal. I'm trying to be healthy not crazy! 

Incentive List: 
5lbs: New Sneakers
0lbs: Fun Work out top
15lbs:  LuLu Lemon Pants
20lbs: Hair done  (July 25, will post pictures) 
25lbs: Shoes (Next Monday July 27 - I only need to lose 1 lbs this week to reach this.) 
30lbs: Dress (By August 17  - going on vacation)
35lbs: All new Bras/Underwear (September 7 -Bachelorette Party) 
40lbs: Bathing Suits (By November 9 - Vacation) 
45lbs: Trip to Mexico (By December 24 - Christmas) 
50lbs: Tattoo (Booked for January 22 - A push to get there!) 
60lbs: New Wardrobe (By February 15 - Journey completed 3 weeks early!) 

I'm so excited to announce we are now connected! Let's do this together.

Find me...

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/dancing4cheeseburgers
Instagram dancing_4_cheeseburgers
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/hodge_karla/

Literally Dancing My Buns off 4 Cheeseburgers,

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2.6 lbs (Last weigh in Monday July 20)
Total Loss: -24 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -26 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -5 inches
Waist: -4.5 inches
Hips: -6 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -14.5 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -12.5 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment