Friday, January 29, 2016

Meals & Work Outs

Good Morning, 

I have lost a total of -2 lbs this week. Not a horrible turn out for my third week back to the grind. So in the last three weeks I've lost 8.5lbs. YES, YES, YES, back to life, back to reality! 

My work out schedule for this week looks like this: 

Monday: 5 min ABS & Zumba @Findlay Centre 
Tuesday: Cardio @Homburg Centre & Teaching Dance
Wednesday: 5 min ABS & Zumba @home
Thursday: 5 min ABS & Yoga @Shanti Dartmouth 
Friday:  5 min ABS & Yoga @Shanti Dartmouth
Saturday: 5 min ABS
Sunday:  5 min ABS 

So my 5 minute ABS I keep clocking in my work out schedule is before I shower in the evenings I literally put on a song in the bathroom and get down on the bath mat and do one song of ABS ... Lots and lots of ABS! As much as I can stand to do in the one song! It's part of my new 2016 Goals. This little You Tube Video was a great first guideline;



I've had a lot of requests for Meals and Recipes! So I'm going to try and post a new to you recipe once a week! 

Meals for Thursday: 
B: (Homemade) Guacamole with Cucumbers & Almond Milk Chai Latte (Homemade) 
L: Small Toss Salad with Chicken, Goats Cheese and Grilled Red pepper, Onion & Mushrooms
S: Green Apple & Pumpkin Spice Tea (Tim Horton's) 
S: Sweet Potato (a full one) & Chicken with Herb & Garlic Sauce 

Meals for Friday: 
B: (1) Sausage & Starbucks Soy Milk Chai Latte
S: Green Apple & Sparkling Water
L: Small Toss Salad with Chicken, Goats Cheese and Grilled Red Pepper, Onion & Mushroom 
S: (Homemade) Guacamole with Orange Peppers with a Chocolaty Chai Tea 
S: Cheat meal *Fast Food Friday*

I eat between 1500-1700 Calories a day. (Except for Cheat days - Don't count the Calories for that Meal) 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Last weigh in: - 2 lbs (Friday January 29) 
Total Loss: -59 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -80 lbs (By April 26, 2016)
*Only -21 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-30-39 (now)*lost an inch in my waist & an inch in my hips*
37-28-39 (goal) 



No comments:

Post a Comment