Monday, January 18, 2016

Leopard Time Line

Hello, Good Morning Cheeseburger Lovers,

Here is my Leopard Print Dress Time line: (Hopefully soon, I wont be able to wear the dress at all!)

After this picture was taken, I wrote this in my blog (August 10, 2015): "This used to be my favorite dress, it hasn't fit in over a year. The first picture is the first day it "fit" it was still very tight across the mid section and my hips just fit into it. And the second picture is me today, wearing the dress with tons of room in the mid-section, and when you see me from the side you can't see my body (it's a bag dress!) The other part you'll notice is my arms (how tight the sleeves are in the fist picture, and how loose they are in the second picture) The happiest little human right now!"









Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Last weigh in: -4 lbs (Friday January 15) 
Total Loss: -54.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -70 lbs (By March 19, 2016)
*Only -14.5 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-32-40 (now)
37-28-39 (goal) 


No comments:

Post a Comment