Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Scale RANT

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

Sorry this post is mostly just a rant about our new scale!

So, I don't know how I feel about this NEW SCALE we bought on the week end. It says I'm 5 whole pounds heavier than the last scale! So does that mean I started my Journey 5 pounds more than I thought, or that I haven't lost 6.5 pounds in the last two weeks? I know the number on the scale shouldn't matter that much,  but in this moment it does!! I'm going to go with I started the Health Journey 5 pounds heavier than I thought...?? 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Last weigh in: -2.5 lbs (Friday January 15) 
Total Loss: -57 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -70 lbs (By March 19, 2016)
*Only -13 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-31-39 (now)*lost an inch in my waist & an inch in my hips*
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment