Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Never the Goal

Hi Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Readers,

Let's talk about SIZES! I feel like people don't like to say what size they are! Before this Health Journey I was a size 16/18. I am now a size 10/12. My hopes is to be a size 8! I don't even really care what my WEIGHT is, I just want to be able to go into a store and pick up a single digit size! That is the GOAL! 2016 is going to be my new start, my new year, my new me! 2015 has taught me what I want, and how to get it and now 2016 is going to help me get it! WHOS WITH ME???



What's holding you back? What's preventing you from doing and being who you want to be? If I can do it anyone can! HONESTLY. I feel like a new person and I feel like i'm only in the beginning of this Health Journey. I love the accomplished feeling, I love the challenge, I love the healthy glow and that I can participate and play with my beautiful daughter! (the whole reason I started this Journey!)  "If the plan doesn't work, change the plan. But never the goal."

PS: I can't wait next week i'll do a leopard print dress update! (I love this!) 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Total Loss: -50.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -70 lbs (By March 19, 2016)
*Only -19.5 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-32-40 (now)
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment