Thursday, January 14, 2016

Recipes and Mountains

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,


As you know I'm on a Raw till 4PM diet at the moment, but I normally eat PALEO! I would say i'm 80% a Paleo eater. (I eat one cheat meal a week, and I eat rice!) But here are some easy Paleo recipes everyone could enjoy! 

I hope you try: (all PALEO)

Sweet Potato Bacon Cakes

My friend Carrigan is doing RAW TILL 4PM with me and I find her so funny, she has so much energy she doesn't know what to do it with it all! I think we found this great balance between "crazy" health nut and "reasonable" person; with this diet! It's nice you can still go out for supper and eat "normal" but during the day you eat crazy strict and all raw foods. 

I'm not sure how public my dad wants to be with his New Health Journey but I just want him to know how proud of him I am! "it feels like a mountain but I know you can climb it"


Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Total Loss: -50.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -70 lbs (By March 19, 2016)
*Only -19.5 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-32-40 (now)
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment