Monday, January 11, 2016

Cheekbones and Chins

Hey Dancing People,

Today is DAY ONE, of RAW TILL 4PM! 

Menu today: 
Breakfast: (8am) 2 Banana's with Cinnamon
Snack: (10am) Baby Carrots & Hummus
Lunch: (12pm) Kale, Arugula with Cucumber, Avocado, Raw Corn, Yellow Pepper and Jalapenos  
Snack: (2:30pm) Rasberries
Supper: (5pm) (my cooked meal) Chicken Breast with Chili Lime Sauce, Baked Sweet Potatoes with Montreal Steak spice and Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower. 

BREAKFAST

MY DAYS RAW SNACKS & LUNCH


I also have decided to not weigh myself until February 1st! I know it's going to be sooo painful, but I think ONE, it's healthy to not weigh yourself all the time and TWO I really would like to see how this diet effects my weight in it's entirety and not worry if the scale rocks up or down. 

I'm so beyond excited for 2016, I can accomplish my goals and find new challenges to overcome. If you want to join me on any of my diets or fitness challenges let me know, karlaehodge@gmail.com EMAIL ME! 

This is my family 5 months apart! The top is May 2015 and the bottom is October 2015! I can't wait to put up my next 5 month family picture! LOVE LOVE LOVE the comparisons. 



My many selfies from November/December 2015. My face is where I see the most difference in my weight loss! Check bones and a chin!!!! :) 



Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Total Loss: -50.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -70 lbs (By March 19, 2016)
*Only -19.5 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-32-40 (now)
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment