Thursday, January 14, 2016

TRUE CONFESSIONS

SO I FEEL SOOOO GUILTY!!!

Hi Cheeseburger Readers,

I had to start the post, with my guilt confession and not my regular Hello! I don't think I can complete my RAW till 4PM Diet. I cheated today, I had Soup for lunch (nothing crazy, not super high calorie or unhealthy soup) But cooked Soup! I needed the heat today! I feel like I haven't really had many "falls" in this Journey but this is one of them for sure! I'm still eating PALEO, jut maybe not raw all day. I'm going to have to sort this one out in my head and get back to you! 

CONFUSED and EATING! 


Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Total Loss: -50.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -70 lbs (By March 19, 2016)
*Only -19.5 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-32-40 (now)
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment