Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thinking out loud?

Hello Cheeseburger Dancers,

Those who know me, know I am a little bit OCD. (un-diagnosed, but very obvious) I have certain things I need a certain way, or things that I get anxiety over! (Such as being late for things, and bridges) I feel when I became a mother, I had to let some of my odd little "OCD tendencies" go, so I could become a better mother. But by doing that some of my other "OCD tendencies" have become much worse. I feel like food was/is one of those odd little tendencies, I have to eat things in a certain way, and order. I can't have any food touching on my plate unless they are "supposed" to touch. Anyways, I have found with these "OCD tendencies" making certain food a ritual makes "dieting" or this lifestyle easier. 

My regular food ritual: 
7AM Starbucks (tea or latte with soy)
10AM Fruit at my desk (usually with cinnamon)
12PM Salad (always different - but always a salad)
2PM Tea (Tim Horton's) 
3PM Fruit (Usually an Apple) 
5:30PM Supper (Something with lots of Protein and a little carbs) 
7PM Tea (My own) 

If one of your "resolutions" for the new year was to be healthier or diet, or change your habits. I feel you need to change the way you view eating. If people thought of eating as a ritual (sounds boring) and not something for "pleasure" (even though you may get pleasure from eating something)  it would be easier to follow or commit to a healthy lifestyle. (Not sure if this makes sense) "Think of food as a fuel for your body." (Life lessons from my Husband) 

I feel as though this post was me thinking out loud. Thanks for listening. 
I'll post some new pics tomorrow and my weigh in! :) 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Last weigh in: -4 lbs (Friday January 15) 
Total Loss: -54.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -70 lbs (By March 19, 2016)
*Only -14.5 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-32-40 (now)
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment