Friday, January 22, 2016

The Secret

Hello Dancing friends,

I'm having a wonderful 2016 in the HEALTH Journey Department of my wonderful life. I have lost -2.5 lbs this week! We are back on track...


I've discovered a strong love for tea, in this Journey. I cannot give up caffeine, I have tried and failed. but I have switched to tea instead of coffee and lattes. I now find myself craving a good cup of tea! 
My Tea stash is getting larger and larger (PS. my new favorite is the Chocolatey Chai... (Oh My Lanta, Purchase it now!) 






I often get asked "why are you always so happy?" and my answer is "How could I not be?" I feel as though people are always looking for more, more money, better house, the next step in life. I feel as though I have mastered the enjoying and appreciating what I have. Not that I don't have goals or strive for things. But I honestly think I have everything I need! How could I not be happy with my loving Husband, Beautiful Daughter, Sweet House, Good Job. I came across this quote which i'm surely going to use from now on: 
Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Last weigh in: -2.5 lbs (Friday January 15) 
Total Loss: -57 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -70 lbs (By March 19, 2016)
*Only -13 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-31-39 (now)*lost an inch in my waist & an inch in my hips*
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment