Friday, January 15, 2016

Gosh Darn it - Breaking All the Rules

Hello Party People,

It's been a "breaking my own rules" kind of week. But I weighed myself this morning, out of shear habit! But I'm happy to announce; I've lost 4 lbs this week!!! OH MY LANTA! What a happy day. What a great motivation to step on the scale and to see this big loss! I could feel it, I feel so much happier and clearer, being back to eating healthy! So I've almost lost the weight I gained over the Christmas/Birthday Break! I'd really like to lose 2 lbs next week, so then I've taken the weight I gained off quicker than I put it on!

Work Out Schedule this week Looks like this: 
Friday: Circuit Class @gym
Saturday: Abs and Push ups @ home
Sunday:  Zumba/ Abs and Push ups @home
Monday: OFF
Tuesday: Teaching Dance
Wednesday: Abs & Zumba @Coastal
Thursday: OFF

I'm going to do a leopard dress comparison on MONDAY! Can't wait.

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Last weigh in: -4 lbs (Friday January 15) 
Total Loss: -54.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -70 lbs (By March 19, 2016)
*Only -14.5 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-32-40 (now)
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment