Thursday, January 28, 2016

Feeling Accomplished

Hello and Good Morning, 

I'm so happy to share this picture with you! On the left is me May 31, 2015 and on the right is me January 25, 2016! 8 months apart, 57 lbs lost (so far) 8 inches off my chest, 9 inches off my waist, 10 inches off my hips. I feel very accomplished seeing these pictures side by side. But it only makes me want to reach my new goals and my new health challenges! (Official Week Weight Loss Post tomorrow) 


I thought I would share my new health goals and challenges I would like to complete in the next couple of months! 

New GOALS for 2016:

1. Being able to go in a store and pick up a size 8 (and be confident it will fit!) 
I'm going to do this by working out more and monitoring my food, I believe I would need to lose 15-20 more lbs to achieve this goal. 

Hoping to do this by: April 26, 2016 

For a total weight loss of 77-80lbs in 11 months.

2. More Core Focused Exercise
I'm going to achieve this goal by doing a five minute ab routine every night before my shower.

3. Join a Yoga Class (with my Husband) 
Finding the time to commit to a class where the two of us can go. 

Finding a babysitter once a week for Penelope. 

4. Buy a Bathing Suit (Two Piece) 
Commit to the first three goals and then stop being a baby! (Acceptance is key for this one) 

5. Officially commit to this permanent lifestyle
I feel as though I have already done this, even though I have weak moments. I would like to just commit further and hope that this new body and pictures like the above remind me why I have changed. 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Last weigh in: -2.5 lbs (Friday January 15) 
Total Loss: -57 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -70 lbs (By March 19, 2016)
*Only -13 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-30-39 (now)*lost an inch in my waist & an inch in my hips*
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment