Friday, January 8, 2016

Back to the GRIND - NEW YEAR NEW ME!

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

The holidays were somewhat kind to me. I gained a total of  5lbs over three weeks. But I ate everything I don't normally eat, ice cream, chips, french fries, burgers the whole nine yards. I let myself be on vacation. I don't regret any of it. 

But starting this Monday, i'm starting a slightly new diet for the rest of the January month. It's called RAW TIL 4. You eat raw foods all day and a cooked after 4pm! I love it. I feel like it blends a lot of what i'm doing anyways. I'm going to try and see how I feel, and how much weight I lose! 

I have decided to lose about another 20lbs and then I'll be at a great weight and BMI. I'm hoping to complete this by March 19th! That gives me 10 weeks! (Slightly aggressive) But I feel still attainable. 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: Weeks Loss: +5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday January 6)
Total Loss: -50.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -70 lbs (By March 19, 2016)
*Only -19.5 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-32-40 (now)
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment