Thursday, December 17, 2015

Happiness & Incentives

D4C,

My sweet sweet followers, thank you so much for staying on this Journey with me! I'm not nearly finished!! I feel like i'm just hitting my stride!

Here is my Updated New and Approved Incentive List:

Incentive List: 
5lbs: New Sneakers
10lbs: Fun Work out top
15lbs:  LuLu Lemon Pants
20lbs: Hair done  (July 25, will post pictures) 
25lbs: Shoes 30lbs: Dress 
35lbs: All new Bras/Underwear (September 7 -Bachelorette Party) 
40lbs: Bathing Suits (By November 9 - Vacation) 
45lbs:  Tattoo 
50lbs: Hunter Boots (from my husband) 
55lbs: Trip to Mexico (By December 24 *Going with my Husband in March*) 
60lbs: New Wardrobe (By February 15 - Journey completed 3 weeks early!)  
*BONUS* 70lbs: (A Kitchen RENOVATION) 

I have to say ... this week has been the first week I haven't lost any weight! I was kind of shocked, but I feel as though my body maybe enjoying the weight i'm currently at. I'm not complaining I really enjoy the weight I am at! The only thing I would really change about my current body is a smaller waist! But the rest of my measurements, I'm very happy with! I bought a SIZE 8 Dress last week! (but mostly I am a size 10) 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: Weeks Loss: -0 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday December 9)
Total Loss: -55.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -4.5 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-32-40 (now)
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment