Thursday, December 17, 2015

Happy Holidays

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

I just wanted to share my goals for over the holidays. My main goal is to not gain any weight! (not trying to loss any) but I really really don't want a gain. Then back at it for the new year! I'm hoping to lose a few more pounds, but nothing crazy.

My weight is at a comfortable weight now, I haven't been this small since University. But i'd love to be my TRUE GOAL weight, which i'm almost there!

December ME:



Thank you for following and continueing this Journey with me. There will still be lot's of ups and downs in the new year! I'm hoping to complete the second half of my Journey in January! See you then.

-DANCING 4 CHEESEBURGERS-

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -0 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday December 9)
Total Loss: -55.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -4.5 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-32-40 (now)
37-28-39 (goal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment