Monday, February 1, 2016

Guacamole Love

Good Morning Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Readers,

I eat a TON of Guacamole, I would say I eat at least 5 avocado's a week! (maybe more...) I try not to buy pre-made guacamole (not saying I don't) if i'm in a hurry i'll grab a couple containers, but it's so easy to make your own! I have two recipes I use. The quick version and the yummier version haha!

The Quick Version: (I make this one on the daily) 
2 Avocado's smashed
Guacamole powder from Sobeys (Spices already blended for you)

The Yummier Version: (this recipe is a few recipes mixed together, that I have experimented with) 
2-3 Avocados smashed (depends on size)
1/2-1 small Onion diced
1 Tomato diced
2 Jalapeno Peppers (Optional)
Fresh Cilantro (to taste)
Fresh Lime Juice
1 tsp of Garlic Powder
1-2 tsp of Pepper
1-2 tsp of Salt
*I sometimes add Cumin or Cayenne Pepper*

So I curiously googled dancing for cheeseburgers just to see what comes up and I found the most hilarious link. It`s so funny and it`s like it was made for my blog:




Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Last weigh in: - 2lbs (Friday January 29) 
Total Loss: -59 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -80 lbs (By April 26, 2016)
*Only -21 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
37-30-39 (now)
37-28-39 (goal) 


No comments:

Post a Comment