Thursday, April 21, 2016

Pounds vs. Inches (Inches won this week)

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

So an update on how yesterday's lunch disaster unfolded...

I went to superstore and bought a Kale & Brussel Sprout Salad, Earth Balance P.B Pops (Which if you haven't tried, they are amazing, and they are vegan!) So my lunch ended up being divine!
*ALSO Boneless/Skinless Chicken breasts 5 pack were on for 6$ at Superstore*

I won't be writing tomorrow so I thought I would give you a progress report today.

I haven't lost any pounds this week (sad face) BUT, I have lost INCHES!!!

I lost:

1 inch in my BUST
.5 an inch in my WAIST
1 inch in my HIPS
.5 an inch in my ARMS
1 inch in my LEGS

For a total of 4 inch loss this week!!!! I'm beyond happy with this! My body is changing rapidly, even if it isn't in the pound department!


Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Last weigh in: - 0lbs (Weigh In: Thursday April 21) 
Total Loss: -54 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -80 lbs (By August 30, 2016)
*Only -26 lbs to go


Inches lost: 
Bust: Weekly loss: -1 inch Total loss:  -5 inches
Waist: Weekly loss: -.5 inches Total loss:  -7.5 inches
Hips: Weekly loss: -1 inches Total loss: -9 inches
Total Inches Loss: Total Weekly loss: -2.5 inches Grand total loss: -21.5 inches

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start June 1, 2015)
41-32.5-41 (now, April 21, 2016)
38-28-38 (goal, August 30, 2016) 

No comments:

Post a Comment