Wednesday, April 13, 2016

No more Lattes

D4C,

OH Baby I feel so GOOD! I feel like I'm bragging but I just feel so much better than I did a week ago. I know Healthy Eating and Living makes you feel better, but the difference is unreal. I have more energy and am a lot less bloated. (like way less bloated! - It must be from not eating dairy!

NO MORE LATTES! That is such a tricky one for me. I love my Starbucks. I have to almost mentally trick myself not to drink them. (Only Matcha Slushy's and Tea going forward)  I've spoke about this drink the beginning of the last Journey; But I thought I would re-visit it. I love tea! So this is a cold refreshing drink from Starbucks that I'm OBSESSED with! 

Order a Custom Ice Tea:
1 Scoop Matcha Powder
2 Pumps of Sugar Free Vanilla
3 Pumps of Frappichino Base
Blended with Ice & Water

Oh My Lanta, Soooo Delicious and only 56-60 Calories (Not exact)

Let's Talk Inches. I'm going to try and be more focused on Inches this Second Round Journey than the first. My Very Start Inches were, 45-39-49 (size 16) (OH MY) Which was June 1, 2016. My Current Inches situation, 42-35-43 (size 12) Now the fun part! MY GOALS!!! 38-28-38

Bust: 38 Waist: 28 Hips: 38 Basically Kim Kardashian hahaha! (joking kind of)

So a total loss of;
Bust: -3
Waist: -4
Hips: -6

To be super honest, it is hard to read those inches, knowing they have gone up in the last 2 months, instead of down. I'm going to take it one week, no one day at a time and I know I can get there! Reaching for the Stars!

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Last weigh in: - 0lbs (First weigh in: Friday April 15) 
Total Loss: -50 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -80 lbs (By August 30, 2016)
*Only -30 lbs to go


Inches lost: 
Bust: -3
Waist: -4
Hips: -6
Total Inches Loss: -13

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start)
42-35-43 (now)
38-28-38 (goal) 




No comments:

Post a Comment