Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My First

Hello to my new Blogging Family,

I want to hold myself accountable! I'm ready for this Journey - Let's Do This!

I've worked a lot on my internal beauty and feel as though i'm in a place where i'm happy, healthy and comfortable with who I am. Although, my body doesn't match my inside happiness. It looks more like a frumpy potato sack of sadness. I would like to be fit not frumpy! I want my OUTSIDES to match my INSIDES.

I have a wonderful husband who is beyond handsome, fit, funny and smart! I would like to not be the "sweet wife" getting comments like, "oh now I know what he see's in you" I want to be the sweet and hot wife! haha! (Kidding - kind of) I want to be able to go running with him or anything physically active. Right now I feel as though I can't do that. (I hate being limited by my weight)

I'm on a journey to not get skinny but to get healthy! I have a two year old daughter, and I don't want to not be able to do something with her because of my own insecurities or weight issues. I want to live life with her not beside her!

I'm giving in to Health - I'm giving in to Fitness - I'm giving in to External Happiness - I'm giving in!

Starting with Lunch time workouts and ZUMBA!

Dancing for Cheeseburgers.
Weight loss: 0lbs
Loss Goal: 50lbs



-Pictures coming soon

1 comment: