Thursday, May 28, 2015

Frumpy, Fat and Lazy

Hello my Cheeseburger Dancing Loves, 

I've always been "thick" even at my tiniest! But I've never been as heavy as I am now. My Hubby and I had a conversation that sparked my inner thinalator! We discussed being healthy and how with healthy comes skinny. I sat on this conversation for over a week, thinking about it and rethinking about it.

Then I had a family photo shoot! My lovely husband and daughter looked amazing! Magazine worthy and I felt as though I looked tired, frumpy, lazy and FAT! (that's right I said the "F" word!) I was intensely obsessed with how I looked in these pictures. Those pictures did not reflect who I was. Those pictures could not be telling the truth about me. Those pictures weren't who I truly was. So I decided to change my exterior to match my interior. I want a re-do family picture - a year from now, i'm again saying it out loud so I can be motivated to get there!! ACCOUNTABLE!

This was my favorite picture.

Here's my  weekly routine for the next 5 weeks: 

Monday: Weights at Lunch / Zumba in the Evening
Tuesday: Zumba at Lunch 
Wednesday: Weights at Lunch / Evening Walk
Thursday: Zumba at Lunch
Friday:  Rest day
Saturday: Gymnastics with my Daughter/Evening walk
Sunday: Rest day

My focus is on health and energy - and hopefully weight will be a bonus! I've drastically changed my eating habits, from chai lattes, pop, chips and deep fried foods to salad, chicken, water and fish! Someone told me 80% diet 20% fitness. Ladies and Gentleman of the Cheeseburger eating forum I don't know if this is true but if it is, i'm going to be one HOT momma!  I'll have pictures of the "before" body tommorrow!

Want to shout out two of my good friends who are working out with me! CARRIGAN & SARAH! We look ridiculous doing ZUMBA together! (Thank you)

Dancing for Cheeseburgers,
ps: Weights were death! (we did arms & I pretty much can't move them today) Also, going forward i'm going to weigh myself on Mondays and will be doing a weekly update with my weight and speratic updates through out the week, instead of a daily!

 Loss: 0lbs
Goal: 50+lbs *March 5, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment