Thursday, May 5, 2016

One year Comparison

Hello Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers Friends,

Started the Stair Challenge with my Co-Worker Collette today! There are 87 stairs! I do these stairs a minimum of 6 times a day. Let's do the math... 522 STAIRS a day!!! That is Approx. 400 Calories! YES WERK! Without even doing a "workout". I love workout challenges, that just get incorporated into your regular life! This my friends is my new passion. Just living in a workout life. (not working out) This is going to be an amazing JUNE. If anyone want's to join us in our Stair Challenge, you are more than welcome too! I would love to hear about your work stairs!

A one year comparison. I'll try and get a shot of me in the same outfit! (now that would be a comparison) : (I notice, my arms and my waist)




Literally Dancing my buns off,

Weight Loss: 
Last weigh in: - 2lbs (Weigh In: Friday April 29) 
Total Loss: -56 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -80 lbs (By August 30, 2016)
*Only -24 lbs to go


Inches lost: 
Bust: Weekly loss: -2 inch Total loss:  -7 inches
Waist: Weekly loss: -0 inches Total loss:  -7.5 inches
Hips: Weekly loss: -0 inches Total loss: -9 inches
Arms: Weekly loss: -1 inch Total loss: -1.5 inches
Legs: Weekly Loss: -1 inch Total loss: -2.5 inches
Total Inches Loss: Total Weekly loss: -4 inches Grand total loss: -27.5 inches

Inches: 
45-39-49 (start June 1, 2015)
39-32.5-41 (now, June 4, 2016)
38-28-38 (goal, August 30, 2016) 

No comments:

Post a Comment